Physical Education in schools concerns the involvement of children in fitness , activities, sports, Health Education, and gymnastics . All are designed to encourage a healthier, more enjoyable lifestyle.Through all the sports facilities, its apparatus and equipment, HIS offers excellent conditions for practicing physical sports, going all out to meet the needs of each user, thus increasing the number and quality of the available sports.
- Football Court.
Please follow the below rules:
- No running or ball playing in the GYM.
- The hall and gym must be kept neat and clean.
- No gum chewing, candy, foods, seeds, or drink in the gym before, during or after school.
- Only sneakers are allowed on the GYM floor. They must be laced all the way and tied securely before entering the GYM.
- Do not leave the GYM without permission.
- Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Regulations on Using Swimming Pool:
- Student may not be allowed to enter the swimming pool if he/she has suffered from any communicable diseases.
- No one shall enter a swimming pool without first having passed through a shower bath and foot bath.
- Swimmers must wear proper swimming suits when entering the pool.
- Slippers must be thoroughly cleaned when entering pool areas.
- Swimmers must follow the instructions of the venue in-charge or life guards on duty.